Access and transport
Going to the Parc de la Bastide
Whether you come by car, motorhome, train or plane, the access to the campsite is very simple.
Direction Parc de la Bastide !
BY THE ROAD
- From the North: Paris – Lyon
Motorway A 7: exit “Avignon Sud” and then follow the direction of Saint Rémy de Provence – Paris (700 km) – Lyon (250 km) –
- From the South:
Motorway A9: take the exit “Nîmes” or “Arles”
Motorway A7: exit “Sénas””
Autoroute A7: sortie “Sénas”
- From the west and south-west:
A 62 and A 61, motorways of the 2 seas: Bordeaux (580 km) – Toulouse (340km) – Narbonne (200 km).
Spain – Pyrenees – Montpellier (110 km). Marseille (90 km).
- Train stations SNCF :
- Avignon (20 km)
- Arles (25 km)
- Nîmes (50 km)
- Marseille (high-speed lines TGV)
- Informations / Bookings Phone: 36.35
- Marseille International Airport – Phone. (33) 04.42.14.14.14
- Avignon-Caumont National Airport – Phone. : (33) 04.90.81.51.51
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue National Airport – Phone. : (33) 04.66.70.49.49
Pitch or Mobile home? What to plan for a camping holiday? Why a 3 star campsite in the south of France?
Parc de la Bastide has taken initiatives to protect and preserve the environment and control energy.
Parc de la Bastide, a 3-star campsite in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
In a quiet and pleasant environment at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, on a 1,5-hectare land, large sheltered pitches (over 100 m2) await you in a lush vegetation.
OUR PARTNERS AND LABELS